Price includes FREE shipping Australia wide + a 2 year warranty.
** Units arriving on Tuesday the 27th of July! **
What JUKI Says: "Enjoy the satisfaction of creating your own design while using high quality finishes. Get the most out of your sewing experience with the New Juki HZL-DX series and turn your creations into masterpieces."
Details: A brilliant offering from Juki, this sewing machine ticks all the boxes for the home sewist creating garments.
- Automatic Needle Threader – Threads the needle with the press of a lever.
- Automatic Thread Trimming.
- Electronic Foot Lift.
- Foot Float Function.
- Foot Pivot Function – slight lift of foot with needle down to simply change direction of sewing without need for re-alignment.
- Drop Feed – Drop the feed god teeth with the flip of a switch for freehand embroidery or quilting.
- Direct Pattern Selection – 10 Patterns can be swiftly selected and recalled.
- Automatic Buttonhole with sensor system.
- Independent Bobbin Winder.
- Auto Lockstitch Function – Create invisible lockstitches at start/end of sewing.
- Box Feed System.
- LED Light
- Increased Sewing Speed.
- Slow Inching Speed Function.
- Knee Press Lever.
Maximum Sewing Speed : 1050 spm
No. of Stitch Patterns (Fonts) : 287 (4)
Sewing Area (max.) : 203mm x 112mm
Max. Stitch Length : 5mm
Max. Zig Zag Width : 7mm
No. of Buttonholes : 10
Presser Foot Lift : Manual Hand Lever
Knee Press Lever
Electronic Foot LIft
Adjustable Foot Pressure : Yes
Needle Type : 705H
Dimensions : 445(W) x 291(H) x 210 (D) mm
Weight (Machine only) : 10.3kg
Standard Presser Foot
Button Presser Foot (E)
Manual Buttonhole Presser Foot (I)
Overcasting Presser Foot (C)
Blind Stitch Presser Foot (D)
Zipper Presser Foot (B)
Small Spool Cap
Middle Spool Cap
Walking Foot (N)
Patchwork Presser Foot (P)
Quilt Presser Foot (Q)
Twin Needle (one set)
Auxiliary Spool Pin
Open Toe Presser Foot (O)
Edge Sewing Presser Foot (R)
Detatchable wide extension table
Download the Juki HZL-DX7 brochure here.
Download the Juki HZL-DX5 instructional manual here.
You can read more about why I've selected Juki as my brand of choice here.
Questions: Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions at all.
I know investing in a new machine is a big decision and you'll want to gather as much information as possible before being able to make a choice on the right machine.
Everyone has different needs with their sewing machinery, let's see if a JUKI is the right fit for you!
* Only available for Australian delivery.
** Shipping and a 2 year warranty are included in this price. Please review the warranty details here.